Fully Integrated Enterprise Class, Backup, Monitoring, Reporting, Local & Cloud Storage.
Secure, Cost Effective, Remote, Replication Target for Backup, Archive & Tier 3 Storage
Dedicated Local Capacity-on-Demand, Deduplicated Backup with Limitless Scalability.
Reliable Backup and Immediate One-Click Recovery of All Your Critical Systems
Hayes vCloud, powered by Verizon Terremark... built on a fully clustered enterprise-class computing architecture and housed in Terremark's secure, top-tier datacenters.
Call center, recording 7 VM
FoIP fax over internet protocol
The ProtectCloud achieves 3 primary objectives
Cost Efficiency: The solution must deliver an acceptable investment at the point of acquisition, a compelling ROI, and a predictable and reasonable cost of operation over the expected life of the solution.
Backup for the Purpose of Recovery: It is the goal of a Hayes architected solution to provide an infrastructure that allows for consistent and reliable data recovery with geographic protection.
"The "Future Unknown": IT is an inherently reactionary and dynamic service within an organization. A properly architected solution should offer the greatest potential to address the Future Unknown without incurring a fundamental change of infrastructure or strategy.
Hayes Cloud Backup Service Includes:
Software & Hardware (Often Combined) to Conduct Local Backups & Restores on a Daily Basis
A Secure and Highly Available Data Center in Which to Replicate the Backups on a Schedule
The Ability to RecoverData from Either theLocal or Remote Repositories
The Hayes ProtectCloud is Designed to Offer Enterprise Capability While Delivering the Flexibility to Modify Functionality and Control Costs
- Leverages Best of Breed Technology from EMC & Others
- Provides Both Local and Remote Backup and Restore Capabilities
- Customized Full Site Recovery Capability
- Capacity on Demand Offering Limitless Scalability with no Capital Expenditure
- Enterprise Functionality Available on Demand (Encryption, WORM & Archival)
- 24x7x365 Tallahassee-Based Hayes Help Desk
- Cloud Located in the Hayes Data Center in Tampa
- State of Florida Contract Vehicle
- Not Just for Backup: Solution Can be Leveraged for Other Objectives/Initiatives
- Email or File Archival (Supports Nearly All Archival Applications)
- Tier 3 Storage: Local & Remote ProtectCloud Capacity Can Be Used for Tier 3 NAS Capacity
- The Highest Available Data Viability & Integrity
ProtectCloud Delivers a Future Proof Strategic Direction for Data Protection. Does your Strategic DR Plan Easily Adapt to Continuously Changing Requirements?
- ProtectCloud Offers the Flexibility to Address the "Future Unknown"
- Unlimited Scalability
- New Data Sets, Longer Retention
- Scale Down – Reduce Monthly Costs if Consumption Declines
- Email or File Archival – Native Support
- Long Term Retention Policies
- ProtectCloud Archival Tier – Lower Cost Long Term Retention
- Encryption – Data at Rest & In Transit – No Performance Impact
- WORM Capability for Compliancy & Governance
- Backup & Archival Application Agnostic
- Fully Managed Options